Science SMART series is developed to cover comprehensively the learning outcomes of the latest Cambridge Primary curriculum framework. Adopting the Inquiry Approach, Science SMART uses engaging visuals and presentation formats with well-crafted activities to arouse students’ curiosity about the world around them. This motivates students to learn, enabling them to better grasp key scientific concepts. At the same time, emphasis is given on developing students’ inquiry and process skills, critical thinking, as well as 21st Century skills.
- Develop esential science skills by encouraging inquiry skills and by broadening students’ understanding of newly-acquired concepts with carefully designed questions and activities
- Language is kept simple to help students understand concepts easily
- Enhance understanding and encourage independent learning by organising all the key concepts learnt in a visual and easy-to-comprehend manner.
- Consolidate learning and tets understanding
- Build exam confidence and process skills which are highlighted to help students and teachers identify the skills to be acquired in each activity
- Provide ample exam practice for students
There are no reviews yet.