i-Learn Smart Kids is an English learning program designed for preschool children. The i-Learn Smart Kids program focuses on developing children’s speaking and listening skills at the basic level of using simple words and sentences, helping children to become familiar with the book’s characters and raising their awareness of the surrounding world.
- I-Learn Smart Kids arouses children’s interest in English through learning on the Interactive White Board or Interactive Television.
- I-Learn Smart Kids program applies the principles of fun learning with a variety of engaging activities aimed at developing the key abilities for young children
- Textbooks include Happy Hearts, Hooray, Cricket and Treehouse and are widely used in preschools around the world.
- Experienced foreign teachers specialize in English teaching to international standards.
- Classrooms are equipped with modern facilities to improve the effectiveness of teaching and learning.
I-Learn Smart Kids program for preschool children is composed of 3 levels:
- Starter for 3-year-olds
- Level 1 for 4-year-olds
- Level 2 for 5-year-olds
Lessons are designed with clear objectives to improve children’s language skills including listening and understanding.
Each lesson includes 7-8 new English words, learned through songs and storytelling.The new vocabulary is consolidated in a variety of activities.
Every activity has specific goals to help children with their physical, mental development, creativity, and confidence building for communication at their age.
Showtime sessions for dramatic play at the end of each lesson are for children to have fun and understand the lesson at a more profound level.
Group work activities provide children with opportunities to establish basic teamwork skills, playing and sharing with their classmates.