- Launched in 2011 after 2 years’ R & D, Little Bridge is a unique, crossplatform resource for kids around the world to learn English
- Successfully combines credible academic content with motivational games-based, character-driven activities
- Includes a fully-moderated, age appropriate, international social network
- Content is informed by user data/feedback (teachers, parents, kids) and clear principles of how children learn, creating genuine engagement and brand loyalty
- Underpinned with a robust architecture for web and mobile
- Structured learning progression, generating measurable progress and results. Aligned with Cambridge ESOL Young Learners tests and Common European Framework
Little Bridge today
2 Apps – Little Bridge English 1 and Digipals
- littlebridge.com/lms – Teacher resources
- Books – For students and teachers
Why Little Bridge?
The best way of learning a language is to spend time in a country where they speak it. But of course this is not possible for most students. Entering imaginatively into a world where they get to know the people and become part of the community is the next best thing. The stories, poems and dialogues in Little Bridge are a much loved, pedagogically-proven foundation for learning English.
Little Bridge includes a huge variety of interactive games as well as fun-to-watch videos, which engage students and motivate them to learn, covering the 4 key skills of listening, speaking, reading and writing. The program is carefully structured to provide effective learning and prepares students from over 60 countries worldwide for internationally recognised tests in English (Cambridge Young Learners Tests).
It not only makes learning in class more enjoyable; for students who can get online at home, it also allows them to continue their learning outside school. And it’s not all just about practising the huge number of activities. In the safe, online community called ‘DigiPals’, they can actually use their English to communicate with other students around the world.