PR1ME Mathematics is a forward-thinking and innovative mathematics program based on the effective teaching and learning practices of Singapore, Republic of Korea and Hong Kong – consistent top performers in international studies. It is recognized to be the world’s best practice which uses technology to deliver innovative content.
The content in PR1ME Mathematics covers the five strands of mathematics across six grades/year levels: Numbers and Operations, Measurement, Geometry, Data Analysis and Algebra. Strands are color coded for easy reference.
- Develop problem solving skills
- Develop mathematical thinking and metacognition that controls one’s thinking processes
- Use different strategies and solve problems effectively and confidently.
- The Concrete-Pictorial-Abstract Approach develops deep conceptual understanding
- Learn to monitor, direct and communicate their thought processes and mathematical thinking.
- Learn to inquire, communicate, reason, conceptualize, formulate and solve problems
- Consistent formative assessment to identify remediation needs