Essential Science is a six-level primary school course that teaches the basics of Science, Geography and History through English. Ideal for classes with limited contact hours, the course provides a carefully-graded language syllabus which correlates with objectives set out in the Cambridge Young Learners´ Tests.
- Clear, simple language used to present key concepts
- Straightforward activities and simple experiments help build students’ skills and confidence
- Teacher’s Resource material includes posters and flashcards
- Wide variety of exercises and activities to keep students motivated
- Cross-cultural content
- Strong values strand running through the course
There are no reviews yet.