English ID is a brand-new four-level series for young adults and adults with an emphasis on speaking both accurately and fluently. It accelerates the learning process with a range of exciting strategies that encourage students to express themselves and build their new identity in English. The material builds on students’ existing knowledge of English and introduces new language through authentic texts and audiovisual material, including actual YouTube videos and the engaging ID Café, a tailor-made sitcom-style video. With its user-friendly format, English ID is a highly flexible course which offers 80-120 hours of material.
- ID Skills and ID in Action pages offer extra listening, reading and functional language practice in every unit
- Cyber English boxes help students to understand the influence of internet language and texting on the English language
- Flexi-lesson structure provides additional material for longer lessons
- Review section at the end of every two units including games and activities
- ID Writing section and Grammar bank at the end of each level
- Use of YouTube videos and the ID Café
- Wide range of native and non-native accents