Beyond is a new six-level course for teenagers, from A1+ to B2. The course is based on detailed CEFR mapping and helps to prepare students for international exams.
- The creative and dynamic approach to topics motivates students to engage with the material, making language learning more meaningful and successful
- Two separate video strands (Speaking videos and Moving Picture videos), accompanied by a variety of task types, bring the pages to life and make the new language accessible and motivating for this age group
- Focuses on developing strong linguistic skills, as well as teaching the wider skills and strategies students need to improve as language learners
- Develops a comprehensive and practical sub-skills syllabus, equipping students with invaluable skills they can transfer to other areas of their education
- A life skills lesson in every unit promotes planning and organization, critical thinking, problem-solving, social skills or cultural awareness