Macmillan Mathematics is a 6-level Crouse that bridges the gap between mainstream curriculum teaching and CLIL (Content and Language Integrated Learning) or English-medium teaching with a course that can be used with confidence by all teachers. It has been written by experts in the field of primary education and is based on thorough research. This course is designed for 6-12 year-old students. Macmillan Mathematics is mapped to the Cambridge Primary English Curriculum and the English National Curriculum.
- Solid structure means the syllabus is covered systematically and comprehensively with one concept per lesson to help students to assimilate their learning before moving on
- Clear, concise explanations of concepts with a wealth of examples, exercises and word problems support learning and teaching
- Tasks help children to apply what they’ve learnt to the real world and ‘try this’ boxes give extra challenge to fast finishers and a chance for more practice
- Assessment at the end of every unit means teachers can review progress regularly
- CD-ROM with 90 practice activities for each grade provides further consolidation
There are no reviews yet.