ONWARD MATHS is a 5-level series which builds a strong foundation of the subject through the use of well-researched and sound pedagogical principles. Popular Concrete -> Pictorial -> Abstract approach are widely used in mathematics curriculum, students are introduced to new concepts through concrete manipulatives and engaging pictorials before they are led to see their abstract symbolic representations. This allows students to have a deeper understanding of key mathematical concepts, thus motivating them to learn. The course is developed to cover the learning outcomes of the latest Cambridge Primary curriculum framework comprehensively.
- Content is clearly structured and spiralled across the levels to ensure a gradual build-up and review of skills as students progress up the grades
- Emphasis on developing students’ problem-solving skills, critical thinking, as well as other 21st century skills.
- Develop students’ confidence for examinations
- A wide variety of practice questions are provided at frequent and appropriate junctures
- Reinforcement of concepts and sufficient practice to enable students to attain a good foundation for their tests and examinations.
There are no reviews yet.