Hang Out is a coursebook designed specifically for young students of English by a team of experiences authors. Built around a CEFR-based curriculum, this six-level comprehensive language program takes students gradually from producing simple phrases to complex sentences in a widening range of topic areas and situations. Through vivid illustrations, realistic readings, and engaging comics, students follow a family of characters in their daily lives, building their knowledge of high-frequency vocabulary, common grammar structures and useful expressions.
- Interesting characters and realistic contexts
- Engaging activities covering all four skill areas
- Systematic coverage of content from CEFR and common children’s tests of English proficiency
- Workbook and student’s app for extra practice in class or at home
- Teacher’s guide with extensive classroom notes
- Interactive whiteboard with extra classroom activities to enhance learning