Happy Hearts is a three-level course for three to six year old children. The course develops the listening, speaking and pre-writing / pre-reading skills of young learners through art, music and movement. It provides a simple but steady development of new language through a carefully graded syllabus and features engaging characters including Billy, Molly and Kenny the cat that will appeal to all children of pre-school age.
The Happy Hearts series captures the children’s interest and leads them into a world of fun and learning!
- Appealing, well-designed, child-centered materials to engage children´s imagination and stimulate learning
- Kenny the cat puppet to interact with and instruct children
- Colorful Picture Flashcards to present and review the focus language
- Songs and chants based on traditional tunes to encourage active participation through TPR and other circle-time activities
- Tear-out activity worksheets to develop pre-reading and pre-writing skills
- Story cards to present the stories in a class setting
- Stickers to promote a hands-on approach to language learning
- Character press outs to consolidate the new language and perform the songs
- Easy-to-follow Teacher’s Book with additional activities to cater for flexibility regarding lesson length and teaching hours
- Showtime & Across the curriculum: optional lessons in the Teacher´s Book to help the children explore and understand the world around them
- Activity Books (in Happy Hearts 1 & 2) for use in the classroom or at home to reinforce the language of each unit
- Fully dramatized CDs & animated DVDs